This 2-component epoxy filler from the American company AVES has excellent adhesive properties, a very high final hardness and can be processed like modelling clay. With water, the surface can be smoothed out completely. APOXY-SCULPT hardens absolutely shrinkage-free.
There are countless possible applications for this product:
- Repair of bones, teeth, antlers, shells etc.
- Repair of defective claws or bird beaks.
- Modelling work of all kinds (master models, preliminary models etc.)
- Modelling of transitions when mounting antlers on artificial skulls
- Fine work on manikins (modelling of ear bases etc.)
- Repair of defective pedestals
- Repair of plastic models
How to use:
- Clean surfaces to be glued.
- Weigh out equal amounts of components A and B.
- Mix both components intensively by kneading until the putty takes on an even colour without streaks. Acrylic paints or pigments can be added. Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Perform desired modeling or repair work.
- If necessary, smooth surface with water.
- Allow to cure. Pot life approx. 2-3 hours, fully cured after approx. 24 hours.
We supply in the colour natural (beige-grey shade), flesh-coloured, dark brown, black, white and now also in extra-white.
The type "white" has a slightly greyish tone. Especially for the repair of bones we have therefore the color "extra white". This type has a shorter pot life of only about 1 hour.New:
We have now added colored Apoxie-Sculpt in small quantities of 45g to our range especially for modeling eyelids and beak angles in birds. Yellow is certainly the color most used for birds of prey. However, we recommend that you take the set with the four colors yellow, red, blue and green. You can mix many different colors by kneading them together. You can also mix different shades of yellow exactly to your requirements without having to color them afterwards.